- Excellent bounce for daily use in pools and general sports use
- Durable, maintenance-free, robust flexible board
- Silicone carbide cover provides superb grip
- Special manufacturing technique
- 5-year stability guarantee if properly assembled, tested in accordance with DIN 13451-10
The fibreglass diving board is made using a special process and impresses with great spring for daily use in pools and for general sports use. The robust fibreglass board is resistant to dampness, is robust, flexible and maintenance-free. The silicone carbide cover on the diving board gives it excellent grip. We recommend that it should be sprinkled with water on a daily basis to clean the upper surface.The following are included for assembly of the end hinge:
The illustrated orange bottom section is not included.Our tip:
- fixing bolts
- upper panel
- rubber intermediate panel
Order a new end hinge for a new board. This increases the lifespan of the board.
In accordance with standards, this product should only be installed by a specialist company. Should you have any questions or are unsure, feel free to send us pictures for inspection. We will use these to determine whether installation can be carried out.