The life-saving dummy is specially designed in compliance with international regulations to help you prepare for an emergency. Weighs around 30 kg.
- Suitable for practising various life-saving techniques
- Very robust: made from shockproof plastic
- Weighs up to approx. 30 kg
- Easy to see – orange with contrasting colour on the head and body
- Contains 3 filling levels and cord attachment
Learn to save lives with the life-saving practice dummy
The lifesaving practice dummy is made from shockproof plastic and is therefore particularly robust. The weight of the dummy is approx. 8 kg. A special stopper lets you completely empty the dummy. Can be filled using the 3 stoppers. Easy to see in the water thanks to its orange colour and contrasting colour on the head and body. Resembles an adult in the water. Suitable for practising various life-saving techniques. Contains line attachment.
- Height: approx. 100 cm
- Weight when empty: approx. 6 kg
Get the dummy that lets you learn how to save lives in an emergency – the life-saving practice dummy