The Sport-Thieme swimming belt is an optimal swimming aid. A must-have in every swim school.
- Ideal for swimming schools and learning to swim at school
- Width is freely adjustable: always secure, safe and comfortable
- Complies with EN 13138-1:2014 and TÜV regulations
The Sport-Thieme swimming belt: secure, safe and comfortable
The Sport-Thieme swimming belt is a high-quality swimming aid for swimming schools or swimming lessons at school. It is freely adjustable, meaning it is always secure, safe and comfortable. The belt can be quickly put on and taken off thanks to the click-fastener.Product information:
- Float material: Plastazote
- Belt material: 100% polypropylene
- Belt length: 140 cm
- Fastener: click-fastener
- Float colour: blue/red
- Belt colour: blue
- Swimming belt for people weighing 15 to 30 kg: 4 floats, approx. 100 g
- Swimming belt for people weighing 30 to 60 kg: 6 floats, approx. 150 g
Even buoyancy & optimal mobility for your arms and legs
This swimming belt consists of several removable floats that are connected together as a belt. The floats ensure even buoyancy so the child floats evenly in the water and has optimal movement with their arms and legs. As the child gains more experience, individual floats can be removed from the belt until the child no longer needs it. Removing the floats means the swimming belt is no longer TÜV/GS certified.
Buy the swimming belt for your swimming school now – the Sport-Thieme swimming belt.