Flipper SwimSafe swimming aids are particularly safe thanks to a combination of their PE foam core and additional air chamber with safety valve. Will fit babies and children up to 6 years of age thanks to the inflatable and therefore individually adjustable air chamber.
- A combination of foam core and air chamber for optimal buoyancy
- Can be adjusted to fit arms of babies and children up to 6 years of age alike thanks to the air chamber
- Anti-slip film in the armhole area makes these armbands even safer
- Unrestricted free movement thanks to concentric armholes
- High level of safety: complies with EN 13138 and TÜV-GS approved
- Certified by TÜV Rheinland
Flipper SwimSafe swimming aid — learning to swim in a safe and comfortable way
The combination of two types of buoyancy is a unique feature of the SwimSafe swimming aid: the unbreakable PE foam core provides basic buoyancy and the air chamber increases the buoyancy to the level required by the individual. Of course, the air chambers also feature safety valves that can't easily be opened by children on their own. The plastic is particularly tear-resistant. The unbreakable foam core is an additional safety feature: should the air chamber be damaged, it will provide enough buoyancy for the child to get to the edge of the pool. The Flipper Swimsafe armbands' high level of safety and durability make them ideal for frequent use in swimming schools. BSV (the Bavarian Swimming Association) is also completely satisfied with the Flipper SwimSafe swimming aids and has officially recommended them.
Further information on the Flipper SwimSafe swimming aids
- Material: PE foam core and air chamber film
- Safety valve
- Highly visible bright orange colour
- Suitable for chlorinated water and saltwater
- Complies with EN 13138 and TÜV-GS approved
- Suitable for arm circumferences from 13.5 cm
- Suitable ages: 12 months to 6 years
Flipper SwimSafe armbands: twice as safe thanks to their unbreakable foam core and additional individually adjustable air chamber.