The Delphin® swimming discs are unsinkable foam swimming aids for children and adults and can easily be pushed together to suit the swimmer's weight and ability.
- Unsinkable discs made from coated foam – no deflation possible
- Developed by swimming instructors and successfully used for 25 years
- Allows free and unobstructed movement thanks to concentric armholes
- Learning to swim is made easy and safe for children and adults
- Decrease or increase the number of discs depending on the swimmer's weight and progress
Delphin® swimming discs: the unsinkable swimming aid for children and adults.
Made from a skin-friendly polyethylene foam, the Delphin® swimming discs can easily be pushed together and taken apart thanks to their design with studs and recesses. 2 to 4 swimming discs worn on each arm will provide every beginner with sufficient confidence during their first attempts at swimming. The swimming discs are ideally suited for use in deep water. The number of discs can either be increased or reduced to correspond with learning progress and confidence. Further information on the Delphin® swimming discs
- Skin-friendly polyethylene foam
- Solid construction, therefore no inflation is required
- Comply with EN 13138-1.2008
- 100% waterproof and resistant to salt water
- 3 discs per arm (2x3) for swimmers up to 60 kg
- 2 discs per arm (2x2) for swimmers over 60 kg
3 swimming discs on each arm for beginners up to 60 kg. 2 on each arm for more advanced swimmers over 60 kg.
Delphin® swimming discs: the flexible swimming aid
The discs have been developed and tested over many years of teaching by experienced swimming instructors. The swimming discs' buoyancy can either be increased or reduced by varying the number of discs.
The safest and easiest way to learn how to swim – the Delphin® swimming discs.