Bema armbands have been a byword for safe swimming aids since 1956. The concept, tried and tested a million times over, has now been improved even further.
- TÜV and GS approved. Complies with EN 13138-1:2008
- Two separate air chambers with safety valves prevent air from escaping
- Confirmed quality: multiple test winner in various product tests
- Allows freedom of movement and the rounded corners ensure a comfortable fit
Bema armbands: the safe and classic aid for learning to swim
Numerous swimming teachers, lifeguards, infant swimming instructors and parents have been won over by the safety of the Bema armbands. Safety that is guaranteed by the double air chamber system with safety valves: should one of the air chambers fail, the buoyancy would be sufficient to swim to the edge of the pool. The safety return valve is pushed in once the armband has been inflated, preventing it from being opened by children. The rounded corners allow the plastic armband to sit comfortably on the arm without digging in. The plastic itself has also been improved. It is gentle on the skin, food-safe and completely odourless and can withstand all weather conditions and variations in temperature without any problems. In order to ensure best fit and optimal support and safety in the water, they come in 4 different sizes, suitable for children of different ages and weights.
More information on the BEMA armbands
- Children from 0-1 year old, body weight up to 11 kg
- Children from 1-6 years old, body weight 11-30 kg
- Children from 6-12 years old, body weight 30-60 kg
- Teens from 12 years upwards, body weight over 60 kg
- Inflated size (WxH): 12.5x19.5 cm
- System: double air chamber with safety valve
- Colour: bright orange
Bema armbands — providing quality and trust for decades
We all recognise the luminous orange armbands with the elephant logo from our own childhood. They are used in many swimming lessons. This inflatable swimming aid is a familiar sight everywhere where children have access to water. The experts in learning to swim, swimming instructors in swim schools, poolside assistants and sports teachers particularly like to use the tried-and-tested Bema armbands. Generations have learned to swim using these armbands and trust them based on their own personal experiences.
Use the safe, classic swimming aid, which numerous swimming teachers and parents swear by – Bema armbands!