The short rubber fins are ideal for use in sprint training during swimming lessons.
- Perfect for use in swimming lessons
- For improving leg strength and increased propulsion
- Salt and chlorinated water-resistant
- Incl. practical carry bag
- Available in six sizes
Short rubber fins for improving your leg strength
The Beco short rubber fins have a soft, short fin and are therefore perfect for use in sprint training. Using the the short fins you can increase the amount of work your legs need to do without overworking the muscles and causing cramp. In addition, the leg stroke remains very similar to that in the actual swimming motion, meaning that the training effect can be converted more directly.Product information:
- Material: rubber
- Weight per pair: approx. 500 g
- Colour: blue/orange
- Incl. clear carry bag with handle
- 34-35: dimensions 29x14x6.5 cm
- 36-37: dimensions 30.5x15x6.8 cm
- 38-39: dimensions 32x16x7 cm
- 40-41: dimensions 35x17x7.9 cm
- 42-43: dimensions 37x18x8.2 cm
- 44-45: dimensions 39x19x8.5 cm
For a longer service life
We recommend that you thoroughly wash the fins with clear water after use. This will improve the durability of the fins and extend their service life.
Improve your leg work and increase propulsion with these short rubber fins.