Training device for a complete body workout.
A strong device.
- The power stick is 75 cm long
- Has flexible handles
- Ideal coordination and balance exercises in both shallow and deep water
- Includes exercise instructions.
- The power stick is an excellent training device for aqua fitness, swimming lessons, therapy and fun.
- This 75-cm aqua noodle is made of high-quality PE foam with flexible handles on both ends.
- Combination of buoyancy and flexible resistance makes it unique and versatile
- The power stick is an all-rounder that can be converted in seconds: e.g. into a kickboard, pull buoy, dumbbell, Nordic walking stick or simply a pool noodle.
- The power stick can be used in both shallow and deep water.
- Beginners and advanced users of all ages experience completely new exercises with this aqua fitness device for improving coordination, flexibility, strength, stamina and balance.
- From swimming lessons to aqua fitness, Nordic walking to aqua yoga – everything is possible with the power stick.
- Nordic walking with 2 power sticks.
One loop around the wrist, the other around the ankle, then pull the arm and legs in opposite directions to stretch the power stick.
- Boxing with 1 power stick
Power stick behind the back and hands in the loops. Punch forwards, alternating between left and right arms.
- Bat with 1 or 2 power sticks
Starting position: legs closed, 1 leg and 1 hand in each loop, arms at the sides at shoulder height. Movement: open legs and arms crossed in front of the body.