The AquKinetics Aquarider "Plus" is the ideal water bike for aqua fitness. Working out on this water exercise bike will improve your coordination, strength and cardiovascular fitness.
- The ideal training machine for aqua fitness, rehabilitation and therapy.
- Ergonomic seat and frame geometry
- Medical product that is CE 93/42 and CE 92/59 certified in accordance with the German Medical Devices Act (MPG)
- Joint-friendly training
- Extremely low, wide entry point for patients with arthritis or hip and knee problems.
AquaKinetics Aquarider "Plus" – aqua fitness for everyone
The AquaKinetics Aquarider "Plus" is ideally suited to aqua fitness. Aqua cycling doesn't require any particular skills to get started and is easy to learn. Workouts on the Aquarider "Plus" exercise bike are particularly joint-friendly and will improve your strength, coordination and cardiovascular fitness. This stationary aqua bike is an excellent product whatever your age and regardless of whether you’re relatively unfit or a professional athlete. Made of a high-quality stainless-steel alloy (DIN 1.4404 / 316L).
- Ergonomic seat and bike frame design – scientifically developed and tested by the Radlabor Freiburg cycling lab
- 10 different seat settings (vertical and horizontal adjustment)
- 14 different handlebar settings (vertical and horizontal adjustment)
- Wide, ergonomic handlebar
- Bike access very low and wide – ideal for people suffering from rheumatism or with hip and knee complaints
- High-quality bearings for easy adjustment of handlebar, seat and water depth
|For use in|
| Aqua cycling, Aqua fitness|
| 50-watt increments|
| High-alloy stainless steel|
| 1.50x2.00 m|
An excellent stationary aqua bike suitable for a wide range of activities – aqua fitness in the swimming pool, professional workouts in a club, or medical use in a clinic or rehabilitation facility. Don’t delay, order the AquaKinetics Aquarider "Plus" exercise bike now.