The balance bike is the ideal preliminary stage to riding a unicycle. Riding it trains balance and quickly establishes a sense of achievement for great motivation when training.
- Perfect introduction to the world of unicycles – trains balance
- Keeps motivation up through quick progress
- Feeling of security: rear brakes, supporting in-line wheels, handle
- For getting used to a unicycle – unicycle saddle with handle to hold on to
- Steer by shifting your body weight – great riding feeling
Unicycling is in!
Many schools offer courses for riding the acrobatic vehicle in after-school clubs or extra-curricular classes. Riding requires lots of skill and a perfect sense of balance, as well as a healthy dollop of courage – it's really not so easy. For those who want to begin with an easier version of unicycling, the balance bike provides the perfect opportunity. The familiar riding characteristics and the support of the additional in-line wheels give a feeling of security when practising. Quick progress enables the rider to train with eagerness and lots of motivation – it develops balance and makes it much easier to get used to the unicycle. More information on the balance bike:
- Saddle incl. handle for grip
- Saddle height: 48-70 cm
- Tyres: 2 in-line front wheels for easy steering by shifting weight, 12-inch pneumatic rear tyre
- With chain drive and backpedal brake
- Weight: approx. 7.65 kg
- Colour: blue
- Can hold up to 60 kg
- Age recommendation: 6-12 years
A great combination of a unicycle, kickboard and bicycle for a useful introduction to the world of unicycling – the Qu-Ax balance bike!