The "Maxi" balance bike is an extra-large balance bike specifically designed for teens and adults. Perfect as a precursor or an alternative to riding a bike.
- For children aged 10+, teens and adults
- Makes learning to ride a bicycle easier
- Trains coordination and balance
- Quickly folded and stored
- Low entry, front and rear brakes
A clever combination
With the "Maxi" balance bike there is now a suitable precursor to bicycles for older children and adults. The original design looks like a cross between a bicycle and a scooter: a long frame with low entry and a foot plate combined with extendable handlebars and saddle. Front and rear brakes with handlebar-mounted levers provide the necessary stopping power for the 16-inch wheels. As such the balance bike can act as the perfect precursor to riding a bike, or as a suitable alternative. Particularly practical: the "Maxi" balance bike can be folded, allowing it to fit in the boot of a car or be stored away to save space.
- Length: 130 cm
- Length (folded): approx. 100 cm
- Height with handlebars: 120 cm
- Height without handlebars: 80 cm (saddle at lowest height)
- Width: 60 cm
- Width (folded): 20 cm
- Handlebar height: 85-105 cm
- Saddle height: 50-90 cm
- Foot plate (LxW): 35x10 cm
- Diameter of the seat post: 25.4 mm
- Tyre size (ø): 16 inches (approx. 40.6 cm)
- Weight: 11 kg
- Min. body height: 120 cm
- Max. body height: 190 cm
- Max. user weight: 90 kg
- Max. luggage capacity: 10 kg
Simply folds up
The front of the Sport-Thieme "Maxi" balance bike / scooter folds where the footboard transitions into the down tube. Once folded the balance bike is approx. 100 cm long.
The XXL balance bike for children, teens and adults – buy the Sport-Thieme "Maxi" balance bike / scooter now.