The Sport-Thieme tug of war rope: for use in indoor games and fitness
The Sport-Thieme tug of war rope is a hard-wearing rope for team sports or intensive training. It is ideally suited for use in sports and leisure activities. The indoor rope is made of high-quality poly hemp. The soft fibres in the indoor rope are non-slip and supple. The rope is supplied in a hemp-effect design. The plastic sealing caps on both ends prevent individual strands of the rope from unravelling and make the rope extremely long-lasting. The red mark on the middle of the rope always makes it clear who has won the contest. The Sport-Thieme "Indoor" tug of war rope is available in five different lengths. We can also supply other lengths and thicknesses on request.Product information:
Which rope for which number of people?
- Material: poly hemp
- For indoor use
- Red mark in middle of rope
- With plastic sealing caps on both ends
- Available in lengths of 8 m, 10 m, 12 m, 14 m or 23 m
- 8 m long, ø 12 mm: children’s tug of war
- 10 m long, ø 20 mm: max. 3 pairs
- 12 m long, ø 25 mm: max. 4 pairs
- 14 m long, ø 28 mm: max. 5 pairs
- 23 m long, ø 30 mm: max. 6 pairs
Whether it’s for use in challenging fitness training or for indoor team games and leisure – get your hands on the Sport-Thieme "Indoor" tug of war rope.