The Eurotramp ground trampoline is the long-lasting outdoor trampoline for installing on even ground. It combines a high level of safety with the bounce of a competition trampoline. A great buy for use under supervision in school sport and therapy facilities, as well as at home in your garden.
- Extra safe due to ground-level installation – no danger of falling
- High-quality materials and workmanship: delivers competition-level quality
- Weatherproof outdoor ground trampoline – can be left outside all year round
- Complies with DIN/EN 13219 standards – not for public playgrounds
- Extremely strong with a maximum load of 800 kg!
Outdoor competition-quality ground trampoline!
The ground-level installation and the resultant very low drop height make jumping on the Eurotramp ground trampoline particularly safe. Children cannot fall off the trampoline or crawl under it. Jumping on the tried-and-tested, top-quality product from Eurotramp, the market leader, not only provides you with a feeling of security, it also has fantastic bounce characteristics. For the first time, an outdoor ground trampoline achieves nearly the same bounce quality as a competition trampoline. The ground trampoline's strong, yet soft bounce characteristics allow for controlled jumping or bouncing for both children and adults. Another advantage is that it is completely weatherproof: once installed, you can leave the ground trampoline outside permanently – during summer and winter.
Thanks to its ground-level access, wheelchair users can also get onto the trampoline and experience the amazing feeling of bouncing with a companion. It is therefore particularly well suited for use by those with disabilities.
The following versions are available:
- "Mini": frame 300x200 cm, trampoline bed 212x112 cm, number of springs: 62
- "Master": frame 464x281 cm, trampoline bed 362x181 cm, number of springs: 100
- "Grand Master": frame 524x311 cm, trampoline bed 426x213 cm, number of springs: 118
- All steel frame components and steel springs are hot-dip galvanised
- Strong and weatherproof trampoline bed
- Frame safety padding made from PE foam and durable cover made from imitation leather (100% polychloride)
- Includes webbing and spring clips
- Frame padding thickness: approx. 32 mm
1. As the Eurotramp ground trampoline complies with the DIN 13219 standard for sports equipment, it must only be used under supervision
2. It does not
comply with the DIN/EN 1176 standard and therefore must not be used in public playgrounds
3. Despite its high load capacity, only one person may jump on the trampoline at any one time for safety reasons. This prevents collisions.
4. The safety area around the trampoline should measure at least 1.5 to 2 m.
Sport, fun and fitness guaranteed
Trampolining is a great way to achieve an all-round workout and offers an experience for your body and soul. The brief periods of weightlessness felt at the highest point of your jump and the alternate up and down movements are great fun. Optimises your sense of balance and cardio-vascular system. You'll also improve your stamina, balance, strength and endurance.
Before installing this trampoline, you must dig out a pit (1 or 1.5 m deep). If the ground underneath is loose, additional measures are required (e.g. installing concrete L-shaped blocks) to prevent the soil from slipping into the pit. The safety area around the trampoline is 1.5-2 m.
The perfect way to balance out a stressful day and do good for your body and soul. A high-quality product for leisure, sport and for use under supervision in therapy – the Eurotramp ground trampoline!