The popular tournament tennis ring for leisure and competition
- Perfect for coordination and strength exercises
- Suitable for leisure games as well as competitions
- Available in different colours
- Various different ways to play
- Can also be used in water
The Sport-Thieme tournament tennis ring: the all-rounder
The Sport-Thieme tournament tennis ring is ideally suited to use in a variety of catching and throwing games. The width of the band means the ring lends itself to use in children's sport as well as sport for the elderly. Multiple different coloured rings can be used to create amazing coordination exercises. With these rings variety is guaranteed, be it throwing them to and fro, pulling them, rolling them, using them in water or playing hoopla. The tennis ring can also be used in competitive games according to DTB regulations.
- Material: cellular rubber
- Inner ø 10.5 cm, outer ø 17 cm
- Weight: approx. 220 g
- Available colours: red, blue, white, yellow, green
Don't miss out, get your hands on the multifunctional tennis ring fort sport and leisure – buy the Sport-Thieme tournament tennis ring today.