Now you can slackline without trees using the Gibbon "Independence Kit Classic" slackline set!
- Weatherproof construction
- Innovative design
- Can be set at 3 different heights
- Quick to set up in approx. 15 minutes
- Can be set up for prolonged use
Gibbon "Independence Kit Classic" slackline set: turn any patch of firm ground into a slacklining spot
The Gibbon "Independence Kit Classic" slackline set is a free-standing slackline system and can be used without any trees. The set is quick and easy to set up within 15 minutes. Simply screw the ground anchors into the floor using a turning rod, feed the slackline through the opening in the frames for your desired height (30, 50 or 70 cm) then tension the slackline using the ratchet and the slacklining can begin. The weatherproof and extremely robust ground anchors mean you can set up a system in your garden for prolonged use, allowing you to slackline at any time of year. Particularly practical: the Gibbon app included provides helpful tips and tricks for slacklining.
- Slackline length: 15 m
- Width: 50 mm
- Slackline material: 100% polyester
- Frame material: powder-coated steel
- Suspension heights: 30, 50 and 70 cm
- Length of ground anchors: 70 cm
- Anchor material: painted steel
- Ratchet material: painted steel
- Total weight: approx. 22.6 kg
- Set-up time: approx. 15 minutes
- 1x "Classic" slackline, 15 m
- 2x "A-Frame" Slack Frames
- 2x ground anchors (70 cm)
- 1x ratchet
- Instructions for use and assembly
Are you looking for a free-standing slackline system for your garden? Then order the Gibbon "Independence Kit Classic" slackline set today.