Every slacker can manage with the Elephant slackline wing 3.5 set. The slackline is exceptionally safe. Should you fall off, the tape edges bend downwards. Optimal for beginners, children and families.
- High-end quality slackline set
- For beginners, advanced users and professionals
- Pleasant dynamics: reduces sideways wobbling
- High level of safety thanks to the webbing edges
- High rebound effect
The Elephant slackline wing 3.5 set – the high-end quality slackline with excellent dynamics.
The Elephant slackline wing 3.5 set includes everything you need to set up the slackline and get started straightaway. You will get used to the wing 3.5 immediately: the tubular edges adapt optimally to the soles of your feet. The 35-mm-wide webbing forgives small mistakes whilst walking. The slackline tape has a high rebound force – allowing jumps even at short distances. 2 tree'skin tree protectors, which you can use to attach the slackline between 2 trees, are included. The tree protectors protect the trees' bark and ensure a secure hold.Product details:
- Total length: 15 m
- Length of slackline tape: 12.5 m
- Length of ratchet tape: 2.5 m
- Width of slackline: 35 mm
- Dimensions of the tubes: 7-8 mm
- Stretch of the tape: 5.9% at 7.5 kN (~750 kg)
- Tear resistance of the tape: 30 kN (~3000 kg)
- Straps: reinforced 1.4 mm
- Tensioning element: 50 mm standard ratchet with stepped spacers
- Colour: orange
- Weight: approx. 2.2 kg
- Fastening system: anchor knot
- Can support up to 120 kg
The versatile the versatile Elephant slackline wing 3.5 set for all performance levels
Beginners, advanced users and professional users alike are all enthusiastic about the Elephant slackline wing 3.5 set. The slackline can be put up outdoors between 2 trees, in sports halls and also in specially equipped spaces. For beginners, it is best to set the slackline up at low height as a lowline. Slacklining is ideal for use in fitness and therapy for building muscles and coordination training.
Order the Elephant slackline wing 3.5 set from Sport-Thieme online now.