The "Bench" skate ramp is ideal for use in public institutions such as schools, youth centres and clubs. Pick up new stunts quickly and easily with this bench.
- For use in clubs, schools and youth centres
- Portable and can be set to 4 heights
- For training stunts on your skateboard, roller blades or BMX
The "Bench" skating obstacle: the bench for your skate park
The "Bench" skating obstacle is the smaller version of the "Long Bench". The small version can be found in many public areas – including youth centres, clubs or in the school playground. Learn and practise new stunts with your BMX bike, roller blades or skateboard. The bench can be set up and taken down in no time. Set the bench to four different heights and experience more variety in your skate park.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 125x35x28 cm
- 4 height settings from 28-43 cm
- Top deck made of waterproof plastic with excellent grip
- Features square and round grind edges
- Holes for attaching to the ground
- Robust, powder-coated steel design
- Easy to set up, take down and transport
- Can be combined with other mobile skating ramps and obstacles
Get your hands on the height-adjustable, robust bench for skate parks – the "Bench" skate ramp.