"Kubb" original Viking chess is a fun outdoor game of skill: Can you knock over all of your opponents' Kubbs and then finally the king, before they do the same to you?
- Lots of fun for playful outdoor competitions
- High-quality products made from waterproof rubber wood
- For 2-12 players over 8 years old
- Incl. weatherproof carry bag
- Instructions in multiple languages
Original Viking chess for lawns and gravel areas
The original Viking chess set is an extremely high-quality product made of waterproof rubber wood. Ideal for friendly competitions outdoors on grass, sand or gravel in schools or clubs.
- 1 king (7.2x7.2x30 cm)
- 10 "servant" blocks (6x6x15 cm)
- 6 throwing blocks (4x30 cm)
- 4 marking sticks (1.8x30 cm)
- 1 weatherproof carry bag
- 1 set of instructions
Viking chess: win through skill and concentration
Viking chess, also known as Kubb, is played by 2-12 competitors over 8 years old. The aim of the game is to be the first to knock the "servants" over on the battlefield and then knock over the king. The level of difficulty can be adapted by changing the size of the playing area, meaning players young and old can have fun and get the most out of the game.
If you’re looking for an exciting game of skill that can be played on grass, sand or gravel, order your original Viking chess set today.