The Exit Kickback rebounder L is the ideal piece of training equipment for all aspiring sportsmen and women. Practice many sports including football, volleyball, handball and water polo without a training partner.
- Can be used for many different ball sports
- Can be used to train alone
- The angle of the frame can be adjusted between 35 and 90 degrees
- Robust frame made from galvanised, powder-coated metal
- Incl. 2 anchors for stability
Exit Kickback rebounder L – for training on grass
The Kickback rebounder L consists of a stable frame and an elasticated net. Throw or kick the ball against the net and it will bounce back at high speed. This makes it ideal for most ball sports: practise throwing, catching, passing, shooting, receiving the ball and headers.
Easily adjust the angle of the frame
The angle of the frame can be adjusted between 35 and 90 degrees to suit different exercises. The Exit Kickback rebounder L – great fun for your garden with endless throwing, catching and rebound possibilities!
- Galvanised, powder-coated metal frame
- 2 ground anchors for stability on soft ground
- LxW: 124x124 cm
- Weight: 15.5 kg
The Exit Kickback rebounder L for fun and training
The Exit Kickback rebounder L perfectly combines fun and training. What’s more, the frame and net can be used without any issues both indoors and outdoors.
Get your Exit Kickback rebounder L online from Sport-Thieme now!