Disc boccia is a new variant of boccia and is ideal for children: thanks to the soft vinyl discs the game is very quiet, doesn't kick up dust and there is no chance of injury.
- A new variant of boccia that uses soft vinyl discs
- Promotes concentration and hand-eye coordination
- No noise, dust swirling round and no risk of injury
- With two discs each in blue, yellow, green and red as well as the set disc
- Soft vinyl playing discs
Disc boccia promotes concentration and hand-eye coordination
Disc boccia is great fun for children: the leisure game with the soft vinyl discs is played according to the same rules as regular boccia. Rules are included. In boccia it comes down to more than just throwing skill, it requires concentration and tactical thinking as well. The game can also be used for other purposes, for example psychomotor exercises: use the soft discs as balance pads, with which the children can train their sense of balance or use them as a tile based game.Product information:
- Contains two discs each in blue, yellow, green and red as well as the set disc
- Discs ø approx. 9 cm
Disc boccia – the versatile game for children
Disc boccia is ideal for nurseries, preschools and primary schools, but it is also suitable for use in therapy. Disc boocia provides children with lots of fun, even at home.
Get your hands on the exciting disc boccia now.
Not suitable for children under 3 years.
To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.