Maple cue: the combination does it
Thanks to the combination of the shaft made from light maple wood and the butt made from heavy hardwood, this cue strikes the perfect balance. It therefore sits optimally in the hand! The hardness of the maple reduces vibration and enables almost 100% of the cueing power to be transferred to the ball. Its balanced playing characteristics and durability make it the perfect all-rounder for every hobby player. More information on the maple cue:
- Version 1 size: length 100 cm, weight 350 g
- Version 2 size: length 140 cm, weight 500 g
- Material: shaft Canadian sycamore maple, butt hardwood
- Incl. 12-mm screw tip, medium hard
- With transparent seal in the grip area
The great-value classic for all types of playing – the billiards cue made from real Canadian sycamore maple.