The cross unicycle is ideal for riding off-road or in the country. Whether through parks, woodland or skateparks, both big and small can enjoy nature and demonstrate their skills with this unicycle.
- For beginners and professionals
- For outdoor use
- Particularly robust
- Freestyle saddle with handle on KH basis
- Saddle handle and protective corners can be changed
Just as the name says
The cross unicycle does not need paved streets. At just 5.2 kg, it is extra light and easy to handle. The Flatcrown fork offers ample space to put the feet, while the light pedals enable a comfortable ride. The cross unicycle provides an optimal riding feeling, so you're ready to perform tricks. More information:
- 20"x2.35" Kenda Kintetics tyre, black
- Only 5.2 kg
- Flat, square fork (Flatcrown)
- Aluminium support 350 mm
- Aluminium clamp, black
- Light plastic pedals
- ISIS hub, 48 hole, red
- ISIS aluminium cranks 125 mm
Determine the recommended size unicycle by measuring the length of your inner leg from the floor (wearing shoes) to the crotch. The following sizes are for the lowest seat position:
- Leg length from 54 cm = wheel ø 16"
- Leg length from 60 cm = wheel ø 18"
- Leg length from 62 cm = wheel ø 20"
- Leg length from 68 cm = wheel ø 24"
A real street styler
The cross unicycle has everything that a real street styler needs. It is considerably more agile than other unicycles and is especially suitable for jumps and tricks. However, this 20" unicycle is also perfectly suitable for riding through the park or in a skatepark.
If no path is too steep and no surface is too uneven for you, then choose the cross unicycle from Sport-Thieme.