Fun for your sports hall with the OnlyOne "Indoor" unicycle
It is robust and easy to adjust making it perfect for use in groups. The OnlyOne unicycles can be adjusted to suit anyone in just a few seconds, whether for use at school, in a leisure centre or club. Kids are determined to master the art of unicycling, making progress from riding with support, to the first wobbly ride to being able to ride by themselves. The unicycles have white, indoor wheels which will not leave behind any marks on your sports hall floor. The pedals with rounded corners also offer protection for the sports hall floor – you won't leave any marks or scratches when you get off too quickly or stop too abruptly.
- Fork shape: unicrown (round)
- Height adjustment: aluminium quick-release lever
- Saddle support: ribbed (anti-twist) 30x2.5 cm
- Aluminium rims
- Steel fork
- White, 5-cm-thick indoor tyres (1.95 inches)
- Maximum tyre pressure: 4.6 bar
- Fork colour: white (16 inches) or chrome powder-coated (20 inches)
- 28/36 spokes (16/20 inches)
- Weight of 16-inch version: 5 kg
- Weight of 20-inch version: 5.7 kg
- Can hold up to 60 kg
OnlyOne "Indoor" unicycle – one bike with many fans
Riding a unicycle has become more and more common in schools – in study groups, sports lessons or during breaks – and in nurseries, making it increasingly popular amongst children and teenagers. It isn't easy to balance on one tyre at first. It requires skill, balance and concentration but anyone who shows determination will pick it up in no time!
Turn your sports hall into a unicycle track with the OnlyOne "Indoor" unicycle
The following are recommendations for size of unicycle based on inner leg length:
- 16-inch (ø 41 cm), from 55 cm
- 18-inch (ø 46 cm), from 58 cm
- 20-inch (ø 51 cm), from 61 cm
- 24-inch (ø 61 cm), from 68 cm
- 26-inch (ø 66 cm), from 74 cm
The minimum inner leg lengths given are based on shortened saddle supports. To achieve the lowest possible saddle height, the saddle support must be shortened. The inner leg length is measured from the ground (incl. shoes) to the crotch.