The Spieth "Stuttgart" tumbling track is the perfect base for floor gymnastics exercises.
- Ideal for schools, clubs and training
- Special plywood pressure distribution plates
- Pliable and multilayered
- With hook-and-loop fastening
- Ignites the imagination and improves motor skills
Spieth "Stuttgart" tumbling track: flexible like a floor gymnastics mat
The Spieth "Stuttgart" tumbling track consists of sprung panels that can be combined together using hook-and-loop straps. The wooden panels are flexible and meet the same requirements as a sprung floor. You can use standard gymnastics carpets measuring 12 m, 14 m or 17 m to fit with the 11 m, 13.5 m and 17 m track lengths. The advantage is that the tumbling track is like a small floor mat, only narrower. This makes a wide range of exercises possible. Product information:
The assembly set consists of:
- Pressure distribution plates material: special plywood
- Dimensions of the sprung plates (LxW:) 122x200 cm
- Total height approx. 12.5 cm
- Wood is pliable and multi-layered
- Hook-and-loop fastening to lower sprung plate
- Individual sections of tumbling track
- Hook-and-loop fastening strips available in either blue or amber. Please state the colour required when ordering.
- Assembly tool
- Special hot-melt adhesive with glue gun
- Stapler and staples
- Detailed assembly instructions
- Set with 9 elements – length: 10.98 m, approx. 290 kg
- Set with 11 elements – length: 13.42 m, approx. 350 kg
- Set with 14 elements – length: 17.08 m, approx. 440 kg
- Individual element – length: 1.22 m, approx. 30 kg
What's the difference between tumbling tracks and sprung floors?
Sprung floors have softer springs than tumbling tracks. In addition, more springs are used per panel, allowing for a higher spring force.
Please note when ordering:
The set is available when ordering a minimum of 9 individual elements.
Order the Spieth "Stuttgart" tumbling track today.