The Spieth "Budapest" springboard is a highly flexible and high-performance board for schools, clubs and competitions.
- It provides highest dynamics with its specially tuned spring characteristics
- Low impact on joints
- Recommended user weight up to approx. 95 kg
The Spieth "Budapest" springboard: the all-rounder for schools, clubs and competitions
The "Budapest" springboard from Spieth is a highly flexible, high-performance springboard. It offers the highest dynamics thanks to its specially tuned spring characteristics. The all-round springboard is great for schools, clubs and competitions. Special foam padding provides a soft, comfortable vault. In addition, the top is covered with a durable, red carpet material.Features:
Dimensions and weight:
- Spring type: wooden spring
- Spring effect: 5 (high)
- Suitable for: school/club/competition
- Suitable for: limited up to professional experience
- Design in accordance with FIG regulations: soft
- Top thickness: approx. 15.2 mm
- Recommended user weight: up to approx. 95 kg
- LxW: 120x60 cm
- Height: 21 cm
- Approx. 24 kg
|Area of use|| Club, School|
|Suitable for || Advanced|
|Type of spring|| Wood|
The optimal spring force
Compared to traditional springboards, the "Budapest" springboard has an increased spring force. The original Reuther springboard is perfect for all athletes from beginners to advanced users.
Order the original Reuther springboard with the highest dynamics for an unforgettable gymnastics experience – the Spieth "Budapest" springboard.