The Sport-Thieme soft gymnastics mat offers you the highest possible protection when jumping from vaulting boxes, trampolines or vaulting bocks.
- Ideal for use in schools and clubs
- Particularly stable surface thanks to single-section foam core
- Maximum safety for uncontrolled landings
- 4 carrying straps make it easy to transport
- Gymnastics mats that comply with DIN EN 12503-1 type 7 or type 8
The Sport-Thieme soft gymnastics mat: a must-have for school and club sport
Sport-Thieme's soft gymnastics mat offers the highest levels of safety during school and club gymnastics. Whether you're jumping from a trampoline, vaulting box or vaulting bock: the soft gymnastics mat's high-quality, flexible core made from special foam offers you optimum protection. The top side of the mat's cover is made from soft canvas. In contrast, the sport mat's base is covered in dimpled gymnastics mat material, which stops it slipping during use. Thanks to the 4 carrying loops, the Sport-Thieme soft gymnastics mat is really easy to transport. Due to its large size, the 400x300x60 cm mat is delivered in 5 parts; 1 cover and 4 core sections, each measuring 200x150x60 cm.Product information:
Sizes and weights:
- Compression hardness: approx. 2.5 kilopascal
- Top side: canvas material (100% polyester)
- Base: dimpled gymnastics mat material (100% polyester)
- Core of mat type 7: high-quality, flexible special foam (RG 20)
- Core of mat type 8: high-quality, flexible special foam (RG 23)
- Cover already fitted on mat (with the exception of the mat measuring 400x300x60 cm)
- With ventilation holes
- Includes 4 carrying loops
- Delivered ready to use
What's the difference between RG 20 and RG 23?
- 150x100x25 cm, approx. 11 kg
- 200x150x30 cm, approx. 21 kg
- 300x200x25 cm, approx. 36 kg
- 300x200x30 cm, approx. 38 kg
- 300x200x30 cm (RG 23), approx. 53 kg
- 300x200x40 cm, approx. 51 kg
- 350x200x30 cm, approx. 49 kg
- 400x300x60 cm, approx. 152 kg
The RG 23 mat has a higher proportion of foam compared to the RG 20 mat. This means that it weighs more and is longer-lasting. As the RG 23 soft gymnastics mat is more durable, we recommend this for intensive and adult use.
For a safe landing
The thick, soft, gymnastics mats are increasingly common in school sports or club training. Whether it's a squat jump over the vaulting horse, a straddle jump over the bock or a straight jump from the trampoline, a soft gymnastics mat provides a high level of safety thanks to its excellent shock-absorption properties during uncontrolled landings. Which DIN EN type is the right one for you? Type 7 mats are perfectly suited to use in simple exercises and for the high jump, whilst type 8 are for more complicated exercises. Both types permit a maximum fall height of 2 metres.
Order it today and don't miss out on the perfect landing mat for apparatus exercises and high jump – the Sport-Thieme soft gymnastics mat.