"Kita" vaulting box
The Kombi system is the ideal equipment combining system for jumping, climbing and balance exercises in nurseries and schools. There are numerous combination options thanks to the open design of the vaulting box, to which equipment can be attached from all sides. The practical quick connection provides a secure hold when vaulting boxes and beams are combined.
Top section covered with high-quality leather
- Box is made of high-quality birch plywood
- Padding on the top and edges
- Covered with high-quality leather
- All box parts can be combined any way you wish
- With openings for attaching ladders, boards and gymnastics benches
- Available with 2 optional castors fixed to the side of the base
The large "Kita" box is made of natural birch plywood. The top section and edges are padded with composite foam and covered in artificial leather. Openings at both ends allow you to attach additional elements, such as Kombi climbing sides or Kombi ladders. LxWxH: approx. 130x47x26 cm.
Box middle section with rungs
Both middle sections are also made of natural birch plywood. The individual rungs are made of ash and have a diameter of approx. 3.5 cm. There are openings on the front of the box for attaching additional elements, such as Kombi storming planks. LxWxH: 130x47x20 cm.
Stable vaulting box base
The base is made of birch plywood and has 2 hardwood bases with textured rubber pads. The vaulting box is therefore always safe and sturdy. Available with 2 optional castors mounted on the side of the base for ease of transport. LxWxH: approx. 130x47x22 cm.
Dimensions and weight:
- Width incl. feet: 73 cm
- Distance between top and top rung: approx. 10 cm
- Distance between rungs: approx. 20 cm