The Flexi-Bar oscillating bar is a multifunctional training product, which can be used in fitness, as well as for therapy.
- Can also be used in therapy
The original Flexi-Bar vibrating bar – the multifunctional fitness product
Thanks to its different designs, the Flexi-Bar is suitable for everyone, regardless of age. This product is a real all-rounder for fitness and therapy – from stamina training to coordination training to body stabilisation to movement stability. The oscillating bar is particularly used in therapy for back and joint treatment. To make sure that your training sessions at home, at the gym or outdoors remain varied, the Flexi-Bar comes with an exercise poster and a DVD. More product information:
Available versions, please select from:
- A bar that oscillates in your hand
- Available in different versions
- Comes with Flexi-Bar exercise poster
- A multifunctional training product
- Endurance training
- Coordination training
- Body stabilisation
- Movement stability
- "Kids" Flexi-Bar: 472 g, 118 cm, for children from 6-12 years old, vibration frequency 4.6 Hz
- "Sport" Flexi-Bar (standard): 508 g, 153.5 cm, for beginners and improvers, vibration frequency 4.6 Hz
- "Intensive" Flexi-Bar: 516 g, 153.5 cm, for higher intensity, vibration frequency 4.6 Hz
- "Athletic" Flexi-Bar: 746 g, 152.5 cm, for professionals, vibration frequency 4.6 Hz
How does the Flexi-Bar work?
The vibrating bar starts to vibrate with just a small amount of hand movement (when extending the forearm). After this, the Flexi-Bar keeps vibrating through slight movements (the same as when swinging, where it is also the case that slight movements have to be made at the right time). The more rigid the arm as an energy carrier, the greater the amplitude and therefore the more intensive the training. The duration of the swing depends on the power, stamina and coordination of the user.
The ideal fitness product for everyone. Don't miss out and order the Flexi-Bar today.