The Lojer angle bench is ideal for use in physiotherapy and rehabilitation.
- Can be used for sit-ups and back extensions
- Support roller is vertically adjustable
- Support roller is pivoted in the centre
- Angle adjustment supported by a gas spring
- Inclinometers allow you to always set it to the same angles
The Lojer angle bench: incredibly adjustable
The Lojer angle bench features integrated castors which make it easy to move the equipment from one place to another. The laying surface is supported by a gas spring and can be perfectly adjusted. The support roller is also vertically adjustable. Particularly practical: the angle bench can be used for sit-ups and back extensions. The therapy table is perfect for back tests and as an addition to pulley stations.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 164x45x80 cm
- Weight: 60 kg
- Max. load: 150 kg
- Padding colour: black
- With integrated castors
|Gerätegewicht || 60 kg|
|Aufstellmaße (LxBxH)|| 164x45x80 cm|
The therapy table for professional use – don’t miss out, get your hands on the Lojer angle bench today.