The First Degree "Viking PRO V" rowing machine is an ideal piece of training equipment to improve your cardio fitness and endurance, work a multitude of different muscle groups and burn a great amount of calories.
- Water tank allows for a close-to-reality rowing experience
- Unique water tank system offering 15% greater resistance
- Ball-bearing-mounted seat for smooth and quiet rowing
- Long rowing chain allows for a quick return and increases the stroke rate
- Transport castors making it easy to move the rower or store it vertically
A workout on the First Degree "Viking PRO V" rowing machine feels like rowing on open water
The First Degree "Viking PRO V" rower is a cardio machine made of solid wood and is ideally suited for continuous use in the gym. The water tank provides the user with a realistic rowing experience, as if training on open water. The tank is made of robust polycarbonate and features a blade system. This means that resistance is consistent throughout the entire workout and 15% greater. Using the control know, the base resistance can be easily adjusted to suit the individual’s level of fitness.
The rowing machine’s extra-long chain not only allows for a quick return but also increases the stroke rate. The ergonomic handles offer ideal grip during tough workouts on the "Viking PRO V" rowing machine. Footplates with heel support and straps ensure the rower can give it their all when training.
- LCD display
- Ergonomic seat
- Height-adjustable footplates with heel support and straps
- Transport castors
- PC interface
- Bluetooth-enabled allowing use of First Degree app
- USB port
- Brown (ash)
- Displays: time, distance, 500-m time, strokes per minute, calories burnt per hour, watts
- Interval training
| Cable pull|
| Water resistance|
| Battery operation|
| 213x55x54 cm|
|Max. user weight|
| 150 kg|
|Weight of equipment|
| 34 kg|
A robust, high-quality rowing machine
The First Degree "Viking PRO V" rowing machine is made of solid ash wood. The upper frame is made of a single piece of wood, meaning that there are no screw joints. The ball bearings make for another appealing feature as they allow the ergonomic seat to glide particularly quietly and smoothly along the seat rails. The elevated seating position are beneficial too, making it easier to get on and off the machine.
Are you looking for a wooden rowing machine for professional use in your gym? Then the First Degree "Viking PRO V" rowing machine is just what you need. Order it now from Sport-Thieme’s online shop.