First Degree "Apollo Pro V" rowing machine: for professional rowing training
The First Degree "Apollo Pro V" rowing machine is a robust and stylish indoor rower. Made of American ash with a hand-lacquered woodgrain finish and a robust steel frame, it will enrich any fitness room, gym or club. The contoured seat with textured surface ensures quiet and smooth rowing. Integrated seat rail brushes wipe away any dirt or dust, keeping the rower clean. The "Apollo Pro V" features a high-quality, ergonomic handle that provides optimal grip and the necessary comfort as well as minimal strain on the wrists. The height-adjustable footrests with heel support also contribute to an ergonomic rowing posture.Features:
- Bluetooth monitor for automatic adjustment
- Contoured, smooth-running seat
- Seat rail brushes that wipe away dust and dirt from rails
- Ergonomic handle for optimal grip and minimal strain
- Height-adjustable footrests
- Double-sealed, precision-aligned twin resistance tank
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage
- Durable belt drive with active return system
- Colour: ash/black/grey
- Training data shown: time, calories burnt, distance, strokes per minute, watts
Rowing as if you were on water
The First Degree "Apollo Pro V" rowing machine will make you feel as if you were rowing on water. Its sophisticated water resistance system with twin tank flawlessly reproduces the consistent resistance of on-water rowing. Furthermore, the system delivers 15% more resistance per stroke than a conventional horizontal rower. Smart device connectivity via Bluetooth offers auto-adjust technology which automatically correlates the chosen tank resistance with the console display – for more accurate and effective interval training or to improve your overall fitness.
Do you want to experience on-water rowing indoors? This rowing machine makes it possible! Order the First Degree "Apollo Pro V" rowing machine here in the Sport-Thieme online shop now.