The First Degree "FR-E316s Fluid" rowing machine ensures increased training comfort through its various special features.
- Small footprint
- Water resistance
- Gym quality
- Comprehensive training computer
- Integrated transporting castors
The First Degree "FR-E316s Fluid" rowing machine: easy to store
The First Degree "FR-E316s Fluid" rowing machine is a compact rowing machine for professional gyms. Maximum durability, practically maintenance free, smallest footprint of its class. Ideal for group lessons. Water resistance offers comfortable training. Using the transport castors, the rowing machine can be easily moved for storage.
- Direct propulsion for direct contact with the water
- Dyneema Cable, extremely durable and resistant to moisture, UV light and chemicals
- Ergonomically-shaped, angled handle for unrivalled comfort
- Unique heel support: ergonomic foot position for more user comfort, quick one-touch foot size setting, feet stay in place whilst rowing
- Includes pulse set
- Chest strap optionally available (Polar T34 recommended)
- Incl. USB port
- Integrated castors
- Assembled size (LxW): 190x71 cm
- Stored upright (LxW): 55x75 cm
- Max. user weight: 180 kg
|Drive system|| Cable pull|
|Braking system|| Water resistance|
|Resistance adjustment|| Buttons|
|Max. user weight|| 180 kg|
For even more fitness take home the First Degree "FR-E316s Fluid" rowing machine today.