Sport-Thieme forearm trainer – ideal for strengthening forearm and shoulder muscles.
- With high-quality, stable wooden bar
- Long cord, also suitable for larger people
- Strengthens forearm, hand and shoulder muscles
- For weight discs with holes of 30 or 50 mm
Effective training of hand and forearm muscles
The forearm trainer is perfect for complementing strength training equipment in the gym or at home. Grip the device with both hands, hold it outstretched in front of you and wind the cord, with the weight disc attached, up and down. The tear-resistant rope remains in the centre of the bar. This exercise optimally strengthens the muscles in the arms, shoulder and hands. Suitable for different body sizes
The forearm trainer consists of a non-slip wooden bar. There are loops every 3 cm on the 165-cm-long rope for attaching the snap hook. The training apparatus therefore also has unrestricted usage possibilities for larger athletes. To attach the weight discs, the hook is simply fed through the weight disc and then latched. This means the desired weight can quickly be fitted. Product information:
- Very stable, high-quality wooden bar
- Suitable for weight discs of ø 30 and 50 mm
- Tear-resistant rope with several hanging loops
- Bar length: 26.5 cm (each side)
- Rope length: approx. 165 cm
- Max. load: 50 kg
Targeted forearm training
The professional forearm trainer is suitable for everyone who requires strength in their forearms and hands for their sport. It therefore complements the training of gymnasts, wrestlers, handball players, tennis players and golfers. Regular training with the trainer can also prevent common forearm injuries.
Whether in the gym or a home fitness room, the Sport-Thieme forearm trainer has various different uses and is a must-have for every training area.