The Oov is an ergonomic piece of training equipment for use in fitness exercises or for relaxation.
- Ergonomic shape – fits perfectly against your spine
- Strengthens your core
- Activates your core muscles
- Stretches and rejuvenates
- Can also be used to complement your Pilates and functional training etc.
The Oov: the ergonomic back trainer
The Oov is an ergonomic piece of training equipment which fits perfectly to your spine. Its different sizes make the Oov perfect for all ages and sizes. The Oov is made from solid foam, making it robust and long lasting. The small piece of equipment has been specially developed by Australian osteopaths and scientists for your back health.
- Small version: suitable for people up to 1.70 m and 55 kg
- Medium version: suitable for people 1.70-1.80 m and 55-77 kg
- Large version: suitable for people over 1.80 m and 75 kg
The Oov: stimulates your back muscles
Whether for relaxation exercises, resting positions, back exercises or to complement your Pilates, functional, stability, mobility or balance training – the Oov is a multifunctional piece of training equipment. With this trainer, you can strengthen your core whilst gently stretching your spine and thereby rejuvenating your spinal discs. The natural "S" shape stimulates your muscles. You can also add balls and weights to your training with the Oov.
Looking for a fitness trainer that stabilises your back during training? Then order your Oov today!