Attach your ballet barre securely to the wall or rail with the ballet barre wall bracket.
- Suitable for ballet barres with a ø of 40 mm
- Available as single or double attachment
- Certified by TÜV Austria
Ballet barre wall brackets
An extremely robust metal wall bracket, painted light grey. Suitable for ballet barres with a diameter of 40 mm. The ballet barre bracket is available as a single or double attachment and perfect for warm-up or stretching exercises. The wall bracket can be attached directly to the wall with the fixing materials included or to the ballet rails so that the height of the ballet barres can be adjusted.
- Single: for attaching 1 ballet barre
- Double: for attaching 2 ballet barres
- Metal construction
- Will hold up to approx. 50 kg
- Wall rail not included
- Incl. assembly equipment
- Distance from wall at the top: 28 cm
- Distance from wall at the bottom: 22 cm
- Distance between barres: 22.5 cm
- Length of metal pipe: 80 mm
3 brackets are required to attach a ballet barre of, for example, 3 m because a wall bracket needs to be mounted every 120-150 cm. The ends of 2 barres, each with a length of 150 cm, are attached directly into the middle of the brackets.
For attaching your ballet barre securely – the ballet barre wall bracket