An easy-to-use home trainer with convenient features
The Horizon Fitness "Syros Pro" has the same design as the entry-level "Syros" model, but offers a more comprehensive range of equipment. With dimensions measuring 145x60x160 cm, the machine can even fit in smaller rooms and doesn’t take up too much space. Workouts on the "Syros Pro" are particularly joint-friendly: not only does it feature a small distance between the pedals and a 41-cm stride length, but the the foot plates can also be set to one of 3 positions. This guarantees that users can always train with the correct posture – even when their heights vary. The high weight of the 23-kg flywheel provides pleasantly natural, smooth elliptical movements.
- Blue/yellow backlit LCD display (5.8-inch)
- Angle-adjustable, additional grips
- Hand pulse sensors for heart-rate-focused training
- Integrated POLAR-compatible chest strap receiver (chest strap optional)
- Foot plates can be set to 3 positions
- Energy-saving mode
- Transport castors
- Height levelling
- Dual-colour, backlit LCD display
- Displays for time, distance, speed, calories, rpm, heart rate, watts, resistance, profile
- 16 training programmes (1 manual, 12 preset, 1 heart-rate, 1 user and 1 watt-controlled)
- Recovery heart rate with fitness score
- Body fat display
Training using resistance levels or watts
The "Syros Pro" cross trainer allows you to increase the intensity of your workout by varying the resistance electronically, either by setting it to one of 16 levels or, during watt-controlled training, in 5-watt increments. During training, the maintenance-free ECB magnetic brake and the quiet Poly-V belt drive ensure you can train in comfort. The computerised display on the Horizon Fitness "Syros Pro" offers 16 training programmes, which ensure you can have an effective workout regardless of your fitness level. All of your key performance information is clearly shown on the two-colour backlit LCD display. The cross trainer features built-in hand pulse sensors and a POLAR-compatible chest strap receiver, allowing for heart rate-controlled training. Chest strap not included.
In comparison to the "Syros", the Horizon Fitness "Syros Pro" cross trainer offers:
Regardless of whether you’re a complete beginner or a seasoned recreational athlete – the Horizon Fitness "Syros Pro" cross trainer is perfect for any fitness level!
- 1 kg more flywheel weight
- 1 watt-controlled training programme
- 7 more training programmes
- Backlit LCD display
- Foot plates that can be adjusted to one of three positions