– the special therapy device for treating impairments of coordination, balance and muscle function.
- Trains your coordination and balance
- The disc motion guides an imaginary ball
- Complete with 12 training programmes and 2 games
- ø 40 cm, can hold up to 120 kg
Using the imaginary ball, you can follow the movement of the disc on the computer screen. You learn to follow the prescribed guidelines for translational (linear) and rotatory (turning) movement. This allows the speed and directness (quantity and quality) of the movement to be measured and displayed.
The quality of the therapy is significantly increased because it stimulates proprioceptors as well as optical, acoustic and tactile analysers. Will fit any PC USB port. Complete with games/evaluation software and patient management.