Train the muscles in the foot and lower leg with simple resistance exercises using the Pedalo "PhysioFlip" foot trainer. Use the training device in therapy for the treatment of foot complaints and the prevention of injuries.
- Resistance can be individually regulated
- Made from wood, with non-slip coating
- An innovation for hand, foot and arm training
The Pedalo "PhysioFlip" foot trainer – adapt the resistance to your needs
With the Pedalo "PhysioFlip" foot trainer the level of resistance can be individually regulated by attaching the Thera-Band tubes, three of which are included in the pack. The foot trainer is suitable for concentric, eccentric, static and dynamic exercises. The pimpled surface creates additional sensory stimulus.Possible applications for the Pedalo "PhysioFlip" foot trainer:
- For foot complaints: flat feet
- For joint injuries and weak joints
- For knee, calf and shin complaints
- For biomechanical stress symptoms
- For bad circulation
- To develop and strengthen muscle groups in the lower extremities
- To maintain the flexibility of muscles and joints in the feet and lower legs
- As an addition to physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 42x34x8 cm
- Material: beech plywood
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- With a skin-friendly, non-slip coating
- Incl. instructions
- Incl. 3 Thera-Band tubes
- Max. load: 80 kg
The Pedalo "PhysioFlip" foot trainer – fitness for the feet and lower legs
Using the Pedalo "PhysioFlip" foot trainer strengthen the muscles in your feet and lower legs. The physio trainer is suitable for use in many walks of life – after operations in sports medicine, physiotherapy and rehabilitation, as well as for fall prevent for older people.
Let yourself be amazed by effective muscle training for the feet and lower legs. Get your hands on the Pedalo "PhysioFlip" foot trainer now.