The Sport-Thieme "Standard" support posts are ideal for suspending and tensioning safety and barrier nets.
- For concreting or standing in ground sockets
- Can be used to set up safety nets in a straight line or at right angles
- Low maintenance thanks to the use of alloyed aluminium
- Exceptionally high shape retention
- Can be shortened if required
The Sport-Thieme "Standard" support posts: the safe stand for safety nets
The Sport-Thieme "Standard" support posts are made of alloyed aluminium and are designed for suspending safety nets. The alloying ensures the posts benefit from maximum weather resistance and also makes them low maintenance. The posts impress with their shape-retaining construction and long lifespan, and can either be inserted into ground sockets or be set in concrete. The posts can be used to set up safety nets in a straight line or at right angles – simply adapt them to the desired length.
The posts should be installed 5 m apart. Don’t forget to order practical accessories: When using 4 or more posts, a crosspiece must be attached at the beginning and the end for improved stability. The load will then be transferred across both of the last two posts. For suspending the net, we recommend you order the steel rope and use it to secure the net at the top and bottom. This will result in a more secure safety net.
Available in 2 versions:
- Material: alloyed aluminium
- Material thickness: 5 mm
- Colour: silver
- For 4-m-high safety nets: (LxW): 500x6 cm, 12 kg
- For 5-m-high safety nets: (LxW): 600x8 cm, 14 kg
Further information about this product can be found in the PDF file and instructions provided.
These posts will give your safety net unit stability, whatever the weather. Order the Sport-Thieme "Standard" support posts online now.