“Anolyte-B” disinfectant: stay safe in times of COVID-19
“Anolyte-B” is a disinfectant which is impressively safe to use. The disinfectant for surfaces and hands contains no flammable alcohols, such as ethanol or isopropanol. It does not require special labelling and is highly effective. Choose between a spray bottle (500 ml), standard bottle (1 l) or canister (10 l).
Short exposure time
“Anolyte-B” has a short exposure time and is effective against viruses, bacteria and fungi. It effectively removes biofilms without mechanical treatment. The disinfectant has been tested in compliance with EN 13697, EN 14476, DGHM/VAH.
Important information from Biocide Regulation (EU) No. 528/2012:
- Ingredients: >99.0% water; <0.6% NaCl (sodium chloride); <0.2% HOCl (hypochlorous acid); <0.2% NaOCl (sodium hypochlorite)
- Biocidal active ingredient: active chlorine (<0.2% w/w) released from hypochlorous acid
- pH: 6.5–7.5; tested – registered under BauA No: N-83973 (German Federal Institute for Occupational Safety and Health)
- Effective against viruses, bacteria and fungi
- pH neutral
- DGHM VAH-listed in line with EN13697 and EN14476
- Available in a spray bottle (500 ml), standard bottle (1 l) or canister (10 l)
Use biocidal products with caution. Always read the label and product information before use!