Guarantee 3 years
0800 0488891 Customer service
42,462 product ratings from our customers
Returns guarantee 100 days
Danger! Extremely flammable aerosol.
Danger! Pressurised container: may burst if heated.
Harmful if swallowed.
Causes skin and eye irritation.
May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Keep out of reach of children.
If in eyes:
Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Read label before use.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
Protect from sunlight.