This Sport-Thieme "Style E" wall-mounted changing room bench is suitable for dry areas.
- Dimensions and design comply with DIN 7917
- Suitable for dry areas, corrosion-resistant
- Individually tailored to your dimensions (max. length per bench 3.5 m)
- Easy to install on site
- With single-sided backrest
Customers also bought
per m from £389.–
per m from £235.–
per m from £154.–
The Sport-Thieme "Style E" changing room bench is mounted to the wall to save space
The Sport-Thime "Style E" changing room bench is manufactured with rounded corners in accordance with DIN 7917 and is impressively comfortable to sit on. Its base frame has a sturdy metal design and is painted silver. The seat slats and backrests are made from softwood and coated in clear varnish. The Sport-Thieme "Style E" changing room bench was created as a kit and is available in any desired length. Upon request, we will also produce changing room benches whose corners come together to form a mitre joint.
General product information:
- Length: any length you need up to a max. of 3.5 m per bench
- Seat height: 45 cm
- Seat depth: 35 cm
- Weight: approx. 5 kg per metre
Seat slatss and backrest:
- Material: solid square steel wall bracket
- Colour: painted silver (10% extra cost for other colours)
Special features of the Sport-Thieme "Style E" changing room bench:
- Material: glue-laminated wood
- Size (WxH): 90x28 mm
- With rounded corners
- Colour: coated in clear varnish, with natural wood grain
- All screws facing the wall are covered with a cap. This not only improves their appearance, but also protects the wall from damage.
- Upon request, we will cut your bench on a mitre
- Comes completely disassembled to be fully assembled on site.
|Area of use|| Dry areas|
|Model|| Style E: wall bench|
|Length|| Made to measure|
|Hook rail|| Without|
|Backrest|| Single sided|
|Shoe shelf|| Without|
Planning service: we are happy to help you with planning!
Planning a changing room and not sure where to begin with arranging it? Send us the floor plan of your changing room together with the locations of doors, windows and radiators. We will help you with a plan for positioning your benches and provide you with a personal quote. We recommend planning based on a minimum space of 50 cm per person. This is approximately equivalent to a chair's width.
Want to kit out your changing room with space-saving benches? Then order the Sport-Thieme "Style E" wall-mounted changing room bench today!