The Drohnn "Pro" bounce ball is the perfect ball for training and competitions.
- International competition ball
- DTB tested
- Waterproof and non-abrasive
- Dyed and treated with special, in-depth impregnation
- Self-polishing and therefore also easy to maintain
The Drohnn "Pro" bounce ball: robust and durable
The Drohnn "Pro" bounce ball is DTB approved and can therefore be used in international competitions. Thanks to a special process, every ball has been dyed and treated with in-depth impregnation. The bounce ball is particularly easy to clean as a result of its self-polishing property. The ball is very robust and durable because of the high-quality, finished leather.
- Material: Nappa leather
- Closed half-shell design
- Circumference: approx. 65 cm
- Weight: approx. 350-380 g
- Air pressure for new bounce balls should be approx. 0.8-0.9 bar
- The air pressure for other balls should be 0.9 bar
- Colour: yellow
Description of a bounce ball game:
For bounce ball, 2 teams of 5 players each is required. For this return game, the arms and fists are used rather than the feet. The goal is to play the ball into your opponent's half without the opponent reaching it. Team spirit is strengthened in this game.
Are you looking for a professional bounce ball for competitions? If so, this bounce ball is the right one for you. Order the Drohnn "Pro" bounce ball now.