Polanik "Air Flyer" javelin – designed for a smooth introduction
The Polanik "Air Flyer" aluminium javelin has been developed for beginners to javelin throwing and has a shaft with a reduced stiffness. The steel tip has a galvanised coating and the classic shape. The position of the javelin’s centre of gravity and its rigidity form a great combination that allows beginners to throw long distances too. With the attractive metallic varnish, all eyes will be on you during training.More information:
- Material: aluminium with galvanised tip
- Shaft colour: front half pink, rear half purple
- Tip colour: pink
- 400 g, length 193 cm, throwing distance up to 40 m, complies with DLV competition rules
- 500 g, length 202 cm, throwing distance up to 55 m, IAAF approved
- 600 g, length 222 cm, throwing distance up to 60 m, IAAF approved
- 700 g, length 232 cm, throwing distance up to 65 m, IAAF approved
- 800 g, length 262 cm, throwing distance up to 70 m, IAAF approved
The Polanik "Air Flyer" javelin has been manufactured with a new aluminium alloy and a new method of production. It is even firmer and stronger than its predecessors, featuring a shaft that is not too stiff, which gives more allowance for throwing errors compared to other models. Additionally, the reduced stiffness seems easier on the joints. The Polanik "Air Flyer" is an excellent javelin when learning throwing technique.
Learn the wonderful throwing technique - with the Polanik "Air Flyer" javelin.