With a patented 3-block design, the Sport-Thieme Vario starting blocks are ready to use without adjustment for both left- or right-footed starters. The indoor version can also be used in sports halls.
- For both left- or right-footed starters
- Ready to use straight away – no assembly needed
- Freely adjustable foot position
- Incl. ground anchors and sunken spikes
The Sport-Thieme Vario starting blocks: robust and ready to use straight away
The Sport-Thieme Vario starting blocks are a true all-rounder. The outdoor version can be used for sports grounds, whilst the indoor version is for use in sports halls. Suitable for both left- or right-footed starters thanks to its patented 3-block design. Unlike other starting blocks, these feature 3 blocks – a single block at the front and double blocks at the back. The pads are covered with Regupol and offer optimal grip. The underside contains 6 holes for attaching. Outdoors, use the 3 ground anchors supplied and simply push them into the holes. On plastic tracks, twist the 3 sharpened star grip screws into the welded threaded piece until the blocks are secure and there is no damage to the structure underneath.
Sport-Thieme "Outdoor" Vario starting blocks
Sport-Thieme "Indoor" Vario starting blocks
- Rail material: steel
- Block material: steel with Regupol coating
- Dimensions (LxW): approx. 70x33 cm
- Weight: approx. 4 kg
- Same as "Outdoor" but also comes with an indoor adapter
- Dimensions (LxW): 57x39.5x18 cm
- Weight: approx. 7 kg
Looking for a starting block that can do it all – without retrofitting? Then order the Sport-Thieme Vario starting block today.