The "Standard" pole vault mat is a simple version for school sport, as the fall heights are generally lower.
- Ideal for school sport
- Consisting of individual foam blocks, RG 17/25
- The underside is made of 100% polyester non-slip gymnastics mat material
The "Standard" pole vault mat – foam blocks in a mono system
The "Standard" pole vault mat consists of individual foam blocks RG 17/25 in a mono, without hollow chamber system, whereby a somewhat harder landing occurs. The cover is made from spike-proof woven material (100% Polyester). Around the sides there is PVC tarpaulin (100% Polyester). On the upper side of the mat is spike-proof woven (upper, 100% Polyester) incorporated into the cover. The underside is made from a non-slip gymnastics mat material (100% Polyester). The pole vault mat is perfectly suited to use in school sport, as the fall heights are generally lower.
- Material: 100% Polyester
- With ventilation holes on three sides and zip
- Incl. spike-proof upper (10 cm thick)
- Blue (other colours available upon request)
- Foam block, mono system, core height approx. 720 mm
- Upper mat
- 530x400x80 cm (recommended minimum dimensions according to the DLV)
- 555x500x80 cm (recommended minimum dimensions according to the DLV)
- 650x500x80 cm
- Other sizes available upon request, e.g. 800x600x80 cm (recommended minimum dimensions according to the IAAF)
Get your hands on the "Standard“ pole vault mats now.