"Sky Challenger" competition javelin – perfectly prepared for competitions
This aluminium competition javelin is one of the mid-ranged javelins from the new range and has been specially developed for advanced competitive athletes. It can be thrown a large range of distances and is therefore ideal for multi-discipline athletes and groups. This competition javelin features increased rigidity and a more heavily tapered shaft end. It has a galvanised steel tip which is particularly advantageous in a tailwind.More information:
- Material: aluminium with galvanised steel tip
- Shaft colour: red
- Tip colour: silver
- 500 g, length 202 cm, throwing distance 65 m
- 600 g, length 222 cm, throwing distance 70 m
- 700 g, length 231 cm, throwing distance 75 m
- 800 g, length 261 cm, throwing distance 80 m
This javelin is even stronger than its predecessors thanks to the new aluminium alloy and the improved method of production. Its shaft is stiffer than the "Air Flyer" shaft. The blunt tip makes the "Sky Challenger" the perfect tail wind competition javelin.
A front runner in competitions: with the "Challenger" competition javelin.