The Polanik competition hurdle is a height-adjustable piece of training and competition equipment. It is available in various versions and is IAAF certified.
- 5 or 6 height settings (686-1067 mm)
- Easy to transport and saves space when stored
- Spring-action height-adjustment mechanism
- Adjustable internal counterbalances
The Polanik competition hurdle – easy to transport
The Polanik competition is made from galvanised steel and has cantilevers made of aluminium. The sturdy frame can be adjusted between 5 or 6 height settings using the spring-action height adjustment mechanism. Internal counterbalances ensure the desired tip momentum. After training or the competition the feet can easily be removed: this makes transporting and storing the hurdle easier.IAAF-approved versions:
- 762, 838, 914, 991 and 1067 mm, IAAF Certificate E-99-0157
- 686, 762, 838, 914, 991 and 1067 mm, IAAF Certificate E-08-0545
- 650, 762, 838, 914, 991 and 1067 mm, IAAF Certificate E-10-0616
- Made from galvanised steel
- Cantilever made from anodised aluminium
The ideal hurdle for training as well as for competitions – buy your Polanik competition hurdle today.