You are ideally equipped in school with the Polanik "School Easy" starting blocks.
- Ideally suited to school sport
- Galvanised steel centre bar
- Easy to adjust
- Centre bar with spikes for tartan track
- Incl. ground anchor for cinder track
The Polanik "School Easy" starting blocks: ideally suited to training
The Polanik "School" starting blocks are designed for athletics training in schools. It consists of a galvanised steel bar with a simple row of holes and offers 11 positions for the starting blocks. These are covered in a rubber non-slip coating and offer optimal grip. Adjusting the angle of the starting blocks is not possible. Setting up and adjusting the starting blocks is quick and easy thanks to the protective mechanism of the "School Easy".
- Material: galvanised steel centre bar
- Block material: spike-proof and non-slip rubber, red
- Size: 60x30x12 cm
- Incl. 3 ground anchors for cinder tracks
Are you looking for starting blocks with simple adjustment for school sport? Order the Polanik "School Easy" starting blocks now.