Sport-Thieme® Speed Rope
- Made from an elastic PVC band and is very fast
- Will develop fitness, rhythm and balance
- Each length has a unique colour
- With black plastic handles (Length: approx. 12.7 cm, ø approx. 1.2 cm)
- Rope length individually adjustable
- For use in schools, clubs, leisure and top performance sport.
Article no. colour/ length/ height
Red / approx. 2.13 m / over 1.38 m
Blue / approx. 2.43 m / over 1.58 m
Yellow / approx. 2.74 m /over 1.65 m
Green / approx. 3.00 m /over 1.78 m
Are you looking for a way of storing your skipping ropes? Our tip: Try the skipping rope storage rack (1267903)
Rope skipping is a further development on classic skipping. The new synthetic ropes allow for very fast skipping. Done to music, with single ropes or double-Dutch ropes, acrobatic figures and quick success at sequences can be achieved. Rope skipping helps strengthen the heart and circulatory system, develops stamina and fitness. Rope skipping is often organised by national gymnastics bodies.